Despite constant sneezing and endless allergy medicine, you should live by these 5 fashion rules in order to be survive the spring season.
1) Statement necklaces – Celebrities and fashion bloggers alike are gearing up with their statement necklaces. Try pairing a blouse with a bold chunky necklace. Wearing a plain gold or silver necklace with a colorful dress works for a simpler and more elegant look. For the budget-friendly, Forever 21 and H&M both have fashionable options for under $10.
2) Wedges – Wedges and sandals are the most popular choices of shoes to wear for a nice sunny afternoon stroll in the park. Luckily, wedges can be worn with practically any outfit that comes to mind, whether it be floral dresses or shorts and a nice top. As an added bonus, wedges won’t kill your feet after a day’s worth of walking as five inch Louboutins would.
3) Casual graphic tee – A casual graphic tee paired with colored jeans offer a less girly feel to the edgier girls out there. This outfit is relaxed enough for a simple day or picnic at the park.
4) Mixed Prints – Polka dots and hearts make for very popular choices on prints for spring clothing. For the chillier spring days, wear a printed sweater over a chambray shirt or blouse for a cute, yet warm layered look. Wearing these pieces together pulls a sophisticated look together for school or the office.
5) High-waisted shorts – Girls around the country love high-waisted shorts, either denim or printed. These shorts bring back a retro, vintage look without looking sleazy. High-waisted shorts are often paired with white crop tops and tanks as well as cropped sweaters or blouses.